One of our favorite easy meals is taco salad. Here is how I throw it together!
I don’t often eat tortillas but I do love tacos. Enter, taco salad. It’s a classic, easy to assemble, and I almost always have everything on hand. It’s a quick fix to “what’s for dinner?”
Even if my kids don’t all make a big salad, they will take certain components and still eat something, meaning we all win. I love having a great big colorful plate of food and this salad doesn’t disappoint.
- 1 lb ground beef (I use elk)
- [url href=”http://www.simplelifebykels.com/make-your-own-taco-seasoning/”]taco seasoning[/url]
- bell pepper
- sweet potato crackers or tortilla chips
- spinach or other greens
- [url href=”http://www.simplelifebykels.com/dump-ranch-whole30paleo/”]dump ranch[/url]
- brown meat with seasoning
- dice veggies
- prepare dump ranch
- layer components together and enjoy!